- “It's not what we eat but what we digest that makes us strong; not what we gain but what we save that makes us rich; not what we read but what we remember that makes us learned; and not what we profess but what we practice that gives us integrity.” - Francis Bacon, Sr.
- “In a gentle way you can shake the earth." - Mahatma Ghandi
- "It requires wisdom to understand wisdom: the
music is nothing if the audience is deaf." - Walter
- "Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength"
- Eric Hoffer
- "To have respect for ourselves guides our morals;
and to have a deference for others governs our manners" - Lawrence
- “You don't get harmony when everybody sings the same note.”–Doug Floyd
- “If what you did yesterday still looks good to you, then you haven't done much today."–Baseball Quote
- When we are angry we are blind to reality. Anger may bring us a temporary burst of energy, but that energy is blind and it blocks the part of our brain that distinguishes right from wrong. To deal with our problems, we need to be practical and realistic. If we are to be realistic, we need to use our human intelligence properly, which means we need a calm mind.
- Dalai Lama